The trial of miles; miles of trials.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Run

I can't belive the Bayshore is only 124 days away!  Today marked day one of my 18-week marathon training schedual.  I feel like I'm prepetually training for something, so not much is going to change.  The biggest change will be the addition of pace runs the day before my long runs.  I'm training for a 7:20 pace, so those Friday runs are going to be difficult especially with the ice right now.  I'll give my best shot at the next 18 weeks...fingers crossed to remain injury free. 



Experience comes from failure. Failure comes from trying. Trying comes from desire. Desire comes from dreams. Dreams come from within. 

1 comment:

  1. My fingers are crossed for ya. Staying injury free is the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete