The trial of miles; miles of trials.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Run


The weather today was what pilots refer to as "severe clear".  Bright and sunny all day long, not a cloud in the sky.  I had planned to run at 5 AM but at 5:15 I was still clutching my alarm clock in my hands and in between the third and fourth snooze cycle I turned the alarm off.  It was 2 degrees F outside.  I managed to get this run in later in the day and I'm really glad I waited.  The temperature had warmed to around 20 degrees F and the sun felt warm on my black outer layers. After the run the girls and I spent the rest of the day riding the snowmobile and playing on the ice.



beautiful clear ice under the blanket of snow

my old neighbor came over and cleared the rest of the ice with his quad

#1 ready for REV action
  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice day. Your kids area huge! I think the prize for the push ups is a million dollars , that might be a rumor... If you beat balrog in pushups I'm not sure what he will do.

    ReplyDelete