The trial of miles; miles of trials.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A few rides...

Sunday follow up...my legs felt really good but the headwind was annoying.


I think this is my first ride with an average over 20 MPH.  Looks like the elevations were in my favor...I did feel really strong.

I'm not surprised that I fell in love with this place 20 years ago as a young mountain biker.  It is a lot of fun...but lacks flow.  The trails are more suitable for running, but nothing wrong with riding through the brambles and reliving my early biking roots.


Nice quick ride with Jason.  The trails are Sleepy Hollow are partially grass covered and they lack a good trough.  They really just need to be used more and they would be in a lot better shape.  There were a few sections with nice flow...it was a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment