The trial of miles; miles of trials.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I had another fairly productive week of training.  It is starting to feel like things are coming together for me.  My Saturday run on the Lansing River Trail was probably a bit too much for me but I didn't care how much it hurt.  It was wonderful! 

The training ride with Team JTree was a lot of fun.  It was a great route with plenty of hills and we picked up the last mile of the Poto.  The guys I met were cool and once the ride was over we chugged beer in the parking lot.  I'm going to fit right in! 

My Garmin came back from the dead and has been working fine.  I'm pretty excited about that.

Monday: Run 4 miles
Tuesday: Swim 2000 yards, 45 min. on the trainer
Wednesday: Bike 14 miles, swim 2500 yards
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 60 min. on the trainer
Saturday: Run 16 miles
Sunday: Bike 32 miles with Team JTree




No comments:

Post a Comment